- Customers understand and acknowledge that our fees shall not be amended/ altered nor shall any exemptions be made in this regard. Customers are entitled to make payment for the Company’s products and programs through online payment.
- The Company is entitled to revise the price of its products and programs, at any time, at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- It is clarified that no customer shall be entitled to retake the same live class/classes and, no lessons will be available to students outside of their class, however certain elements of the lesson and additional practice will be given to students outside of class and will be available at any time – before or after the class.
- No customer shall be entitled to view the content for classes that shall be uploaded in the future (for the following academic year) or for classes for which they have not paid.
Refund and Cancellation
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by us, full payment of credits for participation in a program is required at the time of registration. In the case of programs that include a trial window, such a trial window shall be made available only after the full payment.
- It is the sole responsibility of the user enrolling into a program to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of, the program elected.
- Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or exchange rates.
- You may cancel your enrolment at any time. As mentioned below, the following programs have specific refund terms which shall be applicable in case of refund on account of such cancellation requests.
Our Refund Policy
You can file a refund claim anytime in 15 calendar days (these 15 days are calculated including Saturday, Sundays and any other holidays) after your first scheduled class Your 15-day refund window starts immediately from the date of first scheduled class. For ample clarity, if you have your first class scheduled on the 10th of the month; you will have a refund claim window available till the 25th of that month.
This policy has the following key conditions:
- No refund request shall be entertained post lapse of 15 days after your first scheduled.
- After the first Scheduled class; even if you don’t attend more classes; the refund window shall stand i.e., 15 days.
- In any other circumstances of unenrolment, enrolment in multiple subjects, shall have no impact on the refund window of this program.
- Post first order, any credits bought will have a refund window of 15 calendar days from date of purchase. The refund will only be on the that order placed.
Once the refund has been initiated, the refund amount is expected to reflect as per the payment method:
- Online Payment via Credit / Debit Cards: Refund will be in source (7-10 business days)
*Refunds timelines depend on Bank turnaround times and RBI guidelines.
** If multiple modes are used, then respective amounts to go to the refund sources mentioned. If there is any deduction for refund amount, preference to be given to online mode.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw any of its products without prior notice. In such an event, the customer would be offered an option to opt for an alternate product/course or a refund of the amount paid to the account through which the payment was made.
- If at any point of time, the government further increases/revises the tax rate, the extra amount of taxes will be borne by the customers from the date of enforcement of such act by the government.
- The terms and conditions of this Form are in addition to the other terms and conditions specified at https://learnacation.com/terms-of-service/ and do not override the same in any manner whatsoever.
- In case of any dispute or difference between the customer and the Company regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be appointed by the direction of the Company. The proceedings shall be conducted in English at New Delhi, India. The courts within New Delhi only shall have the jurisdiction over the matters arising between the customer/s and the Company.